Today is going to be just a little bit different than usual. We’ve spent the month learning about building a Winter Wellness Toolkit, and today we’re going to go over the must-have YL products in your Wellness Toolkit. We’ll also cover what to do when you feel like you need to be proactive in staying above the wellness line or getting back above the wellness line.
Note: We are not doctors and we are not making any recommendations for specific illnesses or diseases. We recommend contacting your doctor if and when you need to. Today we’re talking about supporting body systems naturally so that your body is as prepared as it can be.
MUST HAVE OILS:
- Thieves/Thieves Vitality – Diffuse, dilute and apply to the bottoms of feet and spine, take 2-3 drops in a veggie capsule (Supports immune + respiratory systems)
- Oregano/Oregano Vitality – Dilute + apply to bottoms of feet and spine, take 2-3 drops in a veggie capsule. (Supports immune system)
- Thyme/Thyme Vitality – Dilute + apply to bottoms of feet and spine, take 2-3 drops in a veggie capsule. (Supports immune system) Time saving tip: In a 10 mL roller bottle combine 10 drops each of Oregano and Thyme, then top off with carrier oil. Roll this blend on the bottoms of the feet and spine.
- R.C. or Raven – Apply to bottoms of feet, back, and chest; diffuse, make a DIY Vapor Rub. (Soothing to respiratory system)
- Breathe Again – Roll on back and chest when you’d like to breathe easier. (Soothing to respiratory system)
- Lemon/Lemon Vitality – Diffuse, apply to bottoms of feet, take 2-3 drops in a veggie capsule. (Supports immune, digestive, and lymphatic systems)
- Peppermint/Peppermint Vitality – Apply to bottoms of feet if you need to cool your body down, diffuse, take 2-3 drops in a veggie capsule. (Supports immune, respiratory, and digestive systems)
- Lavender – Diffuse to help create a calm environment that promotes quality rest. Apply to tired muscles.
MUST HAVE SUPPLEMENTS:
- Inner Defense – Google the heck out of the ingredients to see why this is nature’s powerful defense against all the yuck. You absolutely want this in your cabinet. (The oils in Inner Defense may disrupt the good bacteria in your gut, so be sure to supplement with a probiotic when taking Inner Defense, and take them about 4 hours apart.)
- ImmuPro – An absolutely amazing support for the immune system. Plus it’s formulated with melatonin, so it’s wonderful for a getting rest when you need it the most.
- Thieves Cough Drops – Plant-based and FDA approved?! Why wouldn’t you want these? (Why yes, the drug facts on the back are FDA approved – and our active ingredients are 100% sourced from plants! This should give you an idea why Thieves is such a powerful oil!)
- Life 9 or Mighty Pro – both are excellent probiotics which help promote optimal gut health.
- Super C – Vitamin C infused with the power of essential oils. Your immune system will thank you.
- NingXia Red – the highest levels of antioxidants of ANY food or drink on planet earth. A powerful support for your body’s wellness.
GET BACK ABOVE THE WELLNESS LINE:
- Drink lots of water
- Get plenty of sleep
- Eliminate all sugar and caffeine
- Take 2 Inner Defense capsules (to support your immune system) every four hours until you start feeling better, then go down to 1 capsule every four hours.
- Take Super C to bowel tolerance. This means: Take enough Super C to make you gassy, but not give you diarrhea. Start by taking 1 Super C every 15 minutes. Don’t worry if you have a flush – diarrhea, just cut back on your Super C until you’re no longer having diarrhea. (A Vitamin C flush will not hurt you, but it may not be any fun if you’re already feeling puny.)
- Take 2-4 oz of NingXia Red every couple of hours. Don’t drink NingXia Red in place of water – you need to stay hydrated. But the antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals in NingXia Red may provide your body just what it needs.
- Lemon essential oil on your feet every ten minutes until you start to feel better. Google what Dr. Peter Minke has to say about Lemon essential oil and the body’s immune response.
- If you need to cool your body down, Peppermint on your feet, and down your spine may help. It’s a hot oil, so be sure to dilute it!
- Thieves and/or Oregano and Thyme on your feet and down your spine every 1-3 hours. Remember to dilute!
- Use R.C., Raven, or Breathe Again as needed for respiratory care.
- Use Thieves Cough Drops as needed.
- Be sure to wash your hands often.
Have a wonderful week, and remember to treat yourself well!
Want to learn more about essential oils or essential oil infused products? Join our educational private Facebook group YL:Let’s Talk Oils. I would love to help you become more familiar with an healthier alternative!
Ready to get started on this journey? I will hold your hand every step of the way. We will do this together. Click the link to start your journey to health and wellness. http://bit.ly/2EODlza