How to Get Essential Oils at Wholesale Pricing
Young Living’s Wholesale Membership does not require you to buy monthly. (Of course once you start using your essential oils you are going to want to, but that should be your decision.) To get wholesale pricing, just purchase a starter kit. BOOM! That’s it. You then have discounts of up to 24% off. You WILL want to sign up for the monthly Autoship (Essential Rewards) though. You’ll earn points for free products, get cheaper shipping, and you’ll be able to keep your favorite products in stock… (You can change your order each month.) Do it!
Why Do They Need My Social?
When you sign up for a wholesale account, Young Living will ask for your social security number. Why? Because wholesale members also have another perk: They can share about the oils and earn bonuses and commissions when friends purchase a starter kit. If you’d rather not, sign up with a retail membership and just pay full price.
Here’s the truth, if you use pure essential oils from Young Living, you’re gonna love them! And just like you tell a friend about the latest movie you watched at the theater, you’re going to end up talking about these little jars of Nature’s goodness. That’s Young Living’s marketing structure, and it’s why they’re required to gather a social security number. Again, you don’t have to build a business, but you’ll share with at least your favorite people.
Can I Be a Retail Member?
You bet. If you want to get your feet wet with oils without signing up for a wholesale account you can. (But why do that? The only requirement for a wholesale account is purchasing a premium starter kit, which if you’re interested in oils, you kinda need anyway. Plus, the starter kits are about 50% off when you sign up for a wholesale membership.) But yes, you can.
So What’s Next?
If you’re ready to take the next step in trying these products for yourself, your family and your home, then simply click here . You will be directed to my secure Young Living signup form. Once there, you can select your membership type. If you want to open a wholesale account (and you do!), you’ll also select your starter kit. Exciting!
You can follow the steps below to sign up!.
- Choose Member
- Choose your country & language preference
- Be sure the Sponsor ID/Enroller ID fields are filled out with number 3088360
- Choose your Premium Starter Kit. I recommend the Premium Starter Kit with Dewdrop Diffuser, but choose what works for you.
- Choose whether to enroll in the Essential Rewards Program. (Optional, you can decide to opt in at a later time too.)
- Either Add Additional Products to your cart, or proceed to check out
- Fill in personal information (address, email, phone number)
- Select a user name, password, and 4 digit PIN (please write these down!)
- Fill in your tax preference (social security is required for wholesale members as a federal regulation for tax purposes; however, if you never sell anything, your SSN will not be used)
- Check the box to agree with Young Living terms
- Choose shipping method and enter payment information
- Review cart and be sure to select ACTIVATE AND PLACE ORDER
You’re all set! Oh, and by the way, as mentioned above, you’ll also have the option of signing up for Young Living Essential Rewards. It’s yet another option perk of a wholesale account. You can sign up for Essential Rewards whenever you want, but it’s a way to earn points and obtain even more free product if you decide to order regularly. And hello, cheaper shipping!
PLUS, you’ll have access to my personal support, training, classes, learning resources, live event gatherings, and often we do giveaways and promos……you want to be a part of an ACTIVE oily community, and my group offers that.