It’s almost December, and while I love the holiday season, it often gets stressful with all the crowds, extra social engagements, and the general busyness that this time of year brings.
Let’s look at a few ways to help de-stress this season, so we can enjoy each and every day to the fullest.
We hope the content will encourage you and deepen your understanding of essential oils. Consider this a virtual care package from our hearts to yours. ♥️♥️♥️
EDUCATE: Holiday Stress (Dr. Lindsey Elmore)
EMPOWER: Oils for Busy, Stressed Out People
Emotional Spotlight: Valor
Meet Valor. a.k.a. the “unicorn oil”. Also known as courage in a bottle. And Valor just happens to have been my gateway oil. With a woodsy, floral scent, this blend is perfect just about every emotion you can think of.
Valor Helps Release Feelings Of:
- Losing a battle
- Inability to cope
- Aggression/passive aggression
Valor Inspires Feelings Of:
How to use Valor:
- Diffuse throughout the day and/or at bedtime
- Wear on wrists and chest.
- Apply over the heart, belly button, and tips of ears
Using Valor During the Holidays:
- All day. Every day. The end.
- Just kidding. Kind of. Apply on your heart when feeling anxious about crowds, budget, or unrealistic expectations of yourself or others.
- Use when experiencing anxiousness about new social situations.
- Apply to your feet and over your heart for a good night’s rest.
Complimentary Oils for Starting the Day:
- White Angelica
Complimentary Oils for Bedtime:
- Peace & Calming
- Dream Catcher
Have a wonderful week, and remember to treat yourself well!
Want to learn more about essential oils or essential oil infused products? Join our educational private Facebook group YL:Let’s Talk Oils. I would love to help you become more familiar with an healthier alternative!
Ready to get started on this journey? I will hold your hand every step of the way. We will do this together. Click the link to start your journey to health and wellness. http://bit.ly/2EODlza