Well, Thanksgiving is over! Whew! Now to focus on Christmas. My favorite holiday!
Do you ever feel overwhelmed or nervous about large family gatherings? It is normal and okay. Today let’s talk about arming yourself with coping skills in case you start feeling overwhelmed.
We hope the content below will encourage you and deepen your understanding of essential oils. Consider this a virtual care package from our hearts to your inbox. ♥️♥️♥️
ENJOY: Scents of the Season
Emotional Spotlight: Release
Meet Release. This blend has a fresh, floral scent. Release is a powerful oil formulated specifically to help you release negative emotions. It’s affectionately known as “The Elsa Oil” because it can help you just “let it go.”
Release Helps Release Feelings Of:
Release Inspires Feelings Of:
How to use Release:
- Apply over your heart or above belly button to help release negative emotions
- Inhale with deep cleansing breaths during prayer, mindfulness, and meditation
Using Release During the Holidays:
- Apply over the heart when feeling negative towards a situation or person
- Apply over liver when feeling angry (road rage, anyone?)
- Apply above to crown of head when feeling inadequate (comparison/keeping up with the Jones’)
Complimentary Oils for Starting the Day:
Complimentary Oils for Bedtime:
- White Angelica
Have a wonderful week, and remember to treat yourself well!
Want to learn more about essential oils or essential oil infused products? Join our educational private Facebook group YL:Let’s Talk Oils. I would love to help you become more familiar with an healthier alternative!
Ready to get started on this journey? I will hold your hand every step of the way. We will do this together. Click the link to start your journey to health and wellness. http://bit.ly/2EODlza