The holiday season can be overwhelming for adults, and even more so for children. From late nights to extra sensory stimulation, this time of year is loads of fun mixed with a little (or a lot) added stress.
Today we’re going to explore helping kids with emotional regulation with essential oils. Some of my favorite emotional oils for small kids are Grounding, Peace & Calming, Valor, and White Angelica. Lavender, Frankincense, and Stress Away are great starter kit oils to use on little people with big emotions too.
We hope the content will encourage you and deepen your understanding of essential
oils. Consider this a virtual care package from our hearts to yours. ♥️♥️♥️
EMOTIONAL SPOTLIGHT: Peace & Calming
Meet Peace & Calming. This favorite blend has a clean, fresh scent. This blend of oils is perfect to help calm down fidgety, squirrelly kids and to create a peaceful environment.
Peace & Calming Helps Release Feelings Of:
Peace & Calming Inspires Feelings Of:
How to use Peace & Calming:
- Diffuse throughout the day and/or at bedtime
- Wear on wrists and chest.
- Apply over heart when big emotions need calming
Using Peace & Calming During the Holidays:
- Apply over the heart when feeling overwhelmed
- Diffuse and apply at night to encourage healthy sleep
- Apply to tips of ears to help calm toddler tantrums
- Inhale with deep cleansing breaths. (Tip: Teach small children deep breathing exercises by helping them take deep “dragon” breaths.)
Complimentary Oils for Starting the Day:
- Stress Away
Complimentary Oils for Bedtime:
- White Angelica
Have a wonderful week, and remember to treat yourself well!
Want to learn more about essential oils or essential oil infused products? Join our educational private Facebook group YL:Let’s Talk Oils. I would love to help you become more familiar with an healthier alternative!
Ready to get started on this journey? I will hold your hand every step of the way. We will do this together. Click the link to start your journey to health and wellness. http://bit.ly/2EODlza