Well hello there friend! And hello September!
You ready to dive in to talking about hormones this month? Let’s start with some of the common signs and symptoms of hormone imbalance so we know what exactly we should be paying attention to in our own health.
- Estrogen dominance: changes in sleep patterns, changes in weight and appetite, higher perceived stress, slowed metabolism
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS): infertility, weight gain, higher risk for diabetes, acne, abnormal hair growth
- Low estrogen: low sex drive, reproductive problems, menstrual irregularity, changes in mood
- Hypothyroidism: slowed metabolism, weight gain, fatigue, anxiety, irritability, digestive issues, irregular periods
- Low testosterone: erectile dysfunction, muscle loss, weight gain, fatigue, mood-related problems
- Hyperthyroidism & Grave’s Disease: anxiety, thinning hair, weight loss, IBS, trouble sleeping, irregular heartbeats
- Diabetes: weight gain, nerve damage (neuropathy), higher risk for vision loss, fatigue, trouble breathing, dry mouth, skin problems
- Adrenal fatigue: fatigue, muscle aches and pains, anxiety and depression, trouble sleeping, brain fog, reproductive problems
Does any of that sound familiar? If so, I have good news for you! You can take charge of your hormones and help reset and balance them. We’re going to start by looking at how environmental toxins contribute to hormone imbalance.
We hope the content will encourage you and deepen your understanding of essential
oils. Consider this a virtual care package from our hearts to yours. ♥️♥️♥️
EDUCATE: How Perfume Messes with Hormones
EMPOWER: Creating Blends and Synergies with Essential Oils
ENJOY: DIY Perfume with Essential Oils
3 drops Thieves
1 drop Orange
1 drop Cinnamon
Have a wonderful week, and remember to treat yourself well!
Want to learn more about essential oils or essential oil infused products? Join our educational private Facebook group YL:Let’s Talk Oils. I would love to help you become more familiar with an healthier alternative!
Ready to get started on this journey? I will hold your hand every step of the way. We will do this together. Click the link to start your journey to health and wellness. http://bit.ly/2EODlza