Frankincense Face Cream
My favorite oil to use on my face is Frankincense! I decided to come up with a skin cream that included it…Frankincense Face Cream!
This recipe makes about 1 cup of face cream, so I divided it between 2 jars and store one in the fridge for later. If you only want a small amount, you can divide the recipe in half.
- ½ cup cocoa butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp jojoba oil
- 2 Tbsp sweet almond oil
- 40 drops of Frankincense oil
- In a double boiler, melt the cocoa butter
- Combine melted cocoa butter, coconut oil, jojoba oil, and almond oil in a mixing bowl
- Place the bowl into your fridge until is starts to harden
- Once it is cooled and hardened, use a mixer to whip it up
- Scrape the side of the bowl with a spatula and whip some more. Repeat to get it all well combined.
- Whip until nice and fluffy, then add in the Frankincense and whip until combined
- Store in glass jar, or transfer to any container you desire.
- Apply to skin as needed for moisturizing. You only need a small amount. If you use to much it could feel greasy. A little bit goes a long way!
- I usually store mine in the fridge to keep it cool.